Skip to main content

South Lake Schools

Mobile Menu Toggle

Food Service

South Lake Food Service Mission

To enhance and support the academic success and wellness goals of the district by providing balanced, high quality meals to our students in a safe and friendly atmosphere by well-trained staff.








South Lake Schools

Meal Distribution


 *Please note week of June 7th. meal distribution will be Thursday June 10th. same serving time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm.  No meal distribution June 11th. 



South Lake High School

21900 East Nine Mile Rd

parking lot off of Cavalier Dr.

Friday's 2:00pm - 4:00pm.


**Providing a 5-day meal kit, including 5 breakfast and 5 lunches.

*Thank you for making us your only stop for meals! We love serving our community and we want to ensure all families wishing to receive meals can do so. Meals are available for children and youth 18 years and younger in your household. While the opportunity might exist to get more than your household's allotted share of meals, we highly encourage you to visit only one distribution site. This helps us ensure there are enough meals for all children. Thank you for your cooperation.
**If families are unable to make the set up distribution time, please contact the Food Service Director: Carrie Hall at (586) 435-1435. 
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Any questions please contact:

Food Service Director

Carrie Hall

(586) 435-1435










P-EBT Benefits
3/31/2021 update:
MDHHS is in the process of distributing letters to all families that will be explaining each individuals benefits, elementary through high school students, will receive their new cards no later then MID- April, GSRP  & Head Start families will receive benefits MID-May. if families do not receive  their new benefits in this time frame, they are asked to contact MDHHS, information is attached below on the Q & A form. 
*If you believe that your benefit amount is incorrect, reconsideration form will need to be filled out and submitted back to MDHHS, this information is also available on the Q & A form attached below, along with the reconsideration form.
Any other questions please contact:
Carrie Hall
Food Service Director
(586) 453-1453
South Lake Schools
Dear Parent or Guardian:

We are pleased to inform you that South Lake Schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the School Year 2020-2021.
The GREAT NEWS is that ALL students enrolled at our school can receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at NO CHARGE to your household each day.

In place of the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application we still need your household to fill out and sign the Household Information Report. This report is critical in determining the amount of money that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal supplemental programs like Title I A, At-risk (31a), Title II A, E-Rate, etc.
These supplemental programs have the potential to offer supports and services for our students including, but not limited to:

 Instructional supports (staff, supplies & materials, etc.)
 Non-instructional services (counseling, social work, health services, etc.)
 Professional Learning for staff
 Parent and Community engagement supplies and activities
 Technology

We are asking that you please complete and submit it as soon as possible to ensure that additional funding for our school is available to meet the needs of our students. All information on the report submitted is confidential. Without your assistance in completing and returning the attached report, our school cannot maximize the use of available State and Federal funds.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at Carrie Hall, 586.453.1435,
Carrie Hall
Director of Dining Services

Send Money to School

Parents can now add money to their child’s lunch account by using This is an easy, convenient, and secure method to send money to school. Please note that a small service fee applies.




Civil Rights  

USDA Nondiscrimination 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Contact Us:


Carrie Hall

Director of Dining Services

Phone: 586-435-1435


21900 East Nine Mile Rd

St Clair Shores, MI 48080