Director of Human Resources - Frank Thomas
Phone: (586) 435-1661
Executive Assistant - Tina Jamieson
Phone: (586) 435-1602
It is the policy of the Board that no staff member or candidate for a position in this District shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, creed or ancestry, age, height, weight, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic, be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of any program or activity for which the Board is responsible or for which it receives financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education.
To see our current employment opportunities, please visit Employment Opportunities
Teacher and School Support Staff COVID-19 Grant Information:
- By Monday, November 9, 2020, an email and automated call went out to all staff. This communication provided notice that the eligible classroom teachers and school support staff have been identified and provided Form 5734. The communication also provided staff an opportunity to appeal eligibility status or the FTE calculation by December 4, 2020.
- Below is TSSC19 Grant Certification (Form 5734)
- This form must be received by the Human Resources Office by 3:00 pm, on Friday, December 4, 2020.
- Below is the list of identified classroom teachers and school support staff that are eligible for the grant, as determined by the Department of Treasury.
- NOTICE - If you are not on the eligibility list or feel your FTE is not accurate, then please email Frank Thomas, at email@example.com. Your email must state the reason you are appealing your eligibility status or FTE calculation. Your appeal must be emailed and received by 3:00 pm, on Friday, December 4, 2020.