COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic - Open to the Public
Dates: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: South Lake Schools Administration Building
23101 Stadium Blvd.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
This clinic is open to the public and walk-ins are accepted. Complete the survey at the following link to register for this vaccination clinic: South Lake Schools COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Survey (surveymonkey.com)
What to bring:
- A photo identification card.
- If you are able, a printout of the COVID-19 Vaccination Form (based on client’s age):
- If Age 5 to 11 Years Old: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Form
- If Age 12 or Older: Standard COVID-19 Vaccination Form
- If you are returning for your 2nd Dose or Booster, bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
Please be aware:
- This clinic will only have Pfizer vaccine available – Pfizer is a two (2) dose series 21+ days apart.
- Only the Pfizer vaccine is approved for use for those aged 5 to 17.
- Clients aged 5 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions.
- Please do not bring children other than those who will be vaccinated to the appointment.
- Only the person being vaccinated will be allowed in the building to maintain safe social distancing. Exceptions will be made for a family member or caregiver to accompany someone who needs assistance getting into the building.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside the building.
- Please do not participate if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID‐19 (such as fever, cough, chills, etc.).
- There is no cost for vaccination and your insurance will not be billed.