South Lake High School had 690 students and 427 participants in athletics during the fall, winter, and spring sports seasons. We believe in the idea of educational athletics and pride ourselves on the fact that our athletes thrive in the classroom.
23101 Stadium Blvd.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
- Meet the Winter Coaches Night – 11/25 at 6:30 p.m. All winter athletes and their parents are asked to attend the Winter Meet the Coaches Night on 11/25 at 6:30 p.m. in the HS auditorium. Read more
- Heading for a Div. I or II College? Be Sure You Know the Rules… The NCAA website provides information on how student-athletes can comply with NCAA bylaws in order to compete in intercollegiate athletics. NCAA Website Read more
- Varsity Swimming and Diving Webpage Check out the South Lake Varsity Swimming and Diving webpage! Get event stats and scoring sheets, photos and the latest swim news and information…from Mr. Bunting. Swim Website… Read more
- Cross Country Team Website Coach Croci has created a website for the South Lake Cross-Country team, which up to date schedules and information. Cross-Country Website Read more
- Athletic Event Entry Policy South Lake has a policy regarding fans at all sporting events. Please review our new policy for entrance into all South Lake sporting events. South Lake Athletic Event Entry Policy Read more